As you get started with your remodeling project…or while considering a remodeling project, here are some things to ask yourself and to keep in mind:
- Where changes are needed or wanted?
- Identify what your remodeling budget looks like.
- Determine needs verses wants…I need a bathroom…I want a whirlpool
- Plan for the future; Are you needing more room, or re-purposing existing space?
- Have ideas of what you like and don't like.
- Consider the cost of upgrading appliances and furniture while planning for your remodel.
- If you are seeking competitive bids, make sure all bidders have the same plans in front of them so the bids can be compared equally.
- Do your homework and choose a contractor you feel comfortable working with throughout the project.
"Randy is very thorough, precise, and does a beautiful job - both big and small." -Julie
"The floor looks awesome! Exactly what I wanted." -Todd